Free Guide: 5 Ways You Can Stop or Avoid Foreclosure In Cobb County, Georgia
Foreclosure can be an overwhelming process. This helpful guide can assist you in learning to avoid and even stop the foreclosure process in Cobb County, GA.
After reading this simple to follow 6 page guide you’ll get answers to:
- Can I save my credit when my house is in foreclosure?
- How quickly do I need to act to stop Cobb County foreclosure?
- How can I sell my house in Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Smyrna, Powder Springs, East Cobb, & West Cobb before the foreclosure auction happens?
- 5 ways some banks are working with borrowers in Cobb County to lower payments or even sometimes eliminate payments (if you qualify)
- Why a “Notice of Default” can limit your options (and what to do this week if your bank has already filed a Notice of Default against you)
But, when you’re armed with the right information, know all of your options, and can make a well educated plan… your odds of coming out of this foreclosure situation with as little long-term damage as possible increase a lot.
Download the Free Foreclosure Guide by entering your information to the right. We’ll email you the pdf of the guide so you can go through it at your own leisure. You’ll also receive other tips and help from our Foreclosure Avoidance team to help you make a well informed decision.
Who are we? That’s easy! Our name is exactly who we are…we’re Nice Guys Buying Houses. Local investors that purchase homes for cash in Cobb County, Georgia. We live, work, play, but most importantly we purchase houses and land in the Cobb County communities of Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Powder Springs, Smyrna, Vinings, Mableton, East Cobb, and West Cobb. To sell your home to a local Nice Guy investor, give us a call today. Our number is at the top of this page.
See a map of this month’s Cobb County Foreclosures
Search Cobb County Foreclosures at the Marietta Daily Journal Website